DRAFT GROUNDWATER SUSTAINABILITY PLAN (GSP)
The Draft GSP for the Cosumnes Subbasin is Available for Review
October 20, 2021 Update: The Cosumnes Groundwater Sustainability Agencies (GSAs) are pleased to announce the Draft GSP for the Cosumnes Subbasin is available to view / download. A 60-day public comment period occurred August 18 – Octover 20, 2021. The Draft GSP is the one of the key milestones for implementing the state-mandated Sustainable Groundwater Management Action (SGMA). Submitted comments are being compiled and regularly discussed at the Cosumnes Working Group meetings – View schedule
You will find the following documents:
- Executive Summary [direct download, 1 MB]
- Full GSP Text + Figures (minus Appendices) [100 MB]
- Appendices [145 MB]
Note: Due to the large file sizes, we recommend downloading each file separately
View Submitted Comments
Comments received during the public comment period (August 18 – October 20) are provided below:
- Comments Submitted via Online Survey Monkey Form
- Emailed or Mailed Comments [Compiled | Individual Files]
Don’t see your comment? Please contact CosumnesGSP@gmail.com
NOTE: Final compilation and response to comments will be captured as an appendix in the Final GSP.
As of Aug 18 (when the Working Group agreed to release the Draft GSP for public comment and review), Working Group meetings will include a standing agenda item to present and discuss comments received to date.
- Due date for comments: October 20, 2021, 11:59 p.m.
- We strongly encourage you to view materials from the public webinars / workshop (August 26, September 16, and October 6) [Click here to view workshop details]
- Having trouble accessing the files? Contact the Watershed Coordinator (Stephen Julian (CosumnesGSP@gmail.com | 254.640.0155)